skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hair Salon!
Hey travelers, iJames here! Today, WW released the much-anticipated Hair Salon! Travel on over to the traveler's tree, go down a level and you'll see Jazz's hair salon! Click on her and you can customize your hair! Non-members can get the regular styles, and members can get premium hair styles with custom colors! Check 'em out:
Non-Members:
Members:
That's all for now! Tell me what you think! Travel on!
-iJames | Follow me on Twitter @iJames
If your non member i thought you couldnt go to the Travlers Tree?
ReplyDeleteNo, non members can go, but then can't go in the members lounge.
ReplyDeleteFor me it says Sorry you need to be a member??
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I'm not sure buddy :)
ReplyDeleteIt said the same for me. They have changed it to members only. Anyway, cool pics iJames!
ReplyDeleteCan I use this pic for my blog? Im not a member
ReplyDeleteThanks and sure, as long as you give me credit :)
ReplyDeleteOK I will give you credit :)
ReplyDelete